New Plan From Bush

Newport

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See... if Kerry were president, he'd make sure that Earth got approval (the "global test") from The Borg, The Romulans, the Kardassians, the Ferengi, and the Dominion before taking action against the Klingons.

and then he'd vote against taking action.

i dunno, having 'starfleet' would be good. would give us another reason to laugh at you americans.

You would not be laughing when you see 350 quantom torpedoes flying from a Soverign class starship towards your house... each torpedo has over 64 megatons of energy (5.4E17 joules)... You can do the math...

source http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/T...s/Torpedo1.html

hahahaha suckers! w00t!

and then he'd vote against taking action.

i dunno, having 'starfleet' would be good. would give us another reason to laugh at you americans.

You would not be laughing when you see 350 quantom torpedoes flying from a Soverign class starship towards your house... each torpedo has over 64 megatons of energy (5.4E17 joules)... You can do the math...

hahahaha suckers! w00t!

:ph34r:

what the...

I am.....

nevermind.....

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha suckers! w00t!

Wow, someone is a Trekkie...

lol

btw, i think there should be a sticky somewhere that details how to purchase and/or find a life.

~DJ :foldon::typing:

:ph34r:

(lego runs for cover)

yeah, well... er...

Our capital ship shields can survive direct hits from multi-megaton nuclear warheads and turbolasers. Our planetary shields are far stronger, and can withstand days or weeks of sustained fleet bombardment with multi-gigaton heavy turbolasers. Alderaan's.... er... the u.k.'s.... planetary shield actually blocked the Death Star superlaser for a split-second.

I just knew that before long these forums would start making my head bleed...

Did you guys know that some people don't sit in front of their computers 24/7, and actually go outside the house? You know - that really big, shiny, wide open place between your front door and McDonalds? you should try it sometime. I can't believe I actually read all of that. You guys should be ashamed of yourself - it's a well-known fact that there are no such things as Klingons! I should know, since the Goa'uld told me so personally.

:bah:

I just knew that before long these forums would start making my head bleed...

Did you guys know that some people don't sit in front of their computers 24/7, and actually go outside the house? You know - that really big, shiny, wide open place between your front door and McDonalds? you should try it sometime. I can't believe I actually read all of that. You guys should be ashamed of yourself - it's a well-known fact that there are no such things as Klingons! I should know, since the Goa'uld told me so personally.

:bah:

I hope you really dont think we are being serious...