New Score

dling

12519 :O

this card is great.

just got better 12528 ;)

Edited by dling

yeah, but to unlock all the features you need to buy it. But you can run the 3 tests i comes with.

The pro just unlocks texture settings, image quality etc, multiple runs of the demo's, and some xml tables.

EDIT: oh yeah, its about 100mb bigger than 03 :lol:

Edited by ShadowPaktu

that sounds about right - each new release of 3DMark has progressively shown lower test numbers - but thats because they are raising the stakes and the level of bombardment that each test actually records - i cant bench using 05 cause my rig is out of commission - but when i tested my xfx 5900XT i got a score of like 6200 something - so i can kinda guess if i tested my 5900xt with 3dMark05 the score would be down around 2500-3000 if that

start looking at their website and this one for comparitive scores - u are prolly getting about what everyone else is getting with that card ^_^

Get some '05 scores goin'.

Heh expect to lose 2/3 of your score for 05.

That prog CHUGS like mad on even the newest of equipment. ATI had to use a dry-ice-cooled super system to get an 8000 score, which is ridiculous.

I only managed a 4681 with my x800/XP3000+ rig. I'm getting a AMD64 pretty soon, so that should tilt the tables in my favor.

Ah :0

I'm going to try again with the latest beta drivers from ATI and some overclocking. I want to get at least 5000.

My slow DDR memory is probably whats bottlenecking me on my system right now.

Also, did anyone else notice the CPU game tests were RIDICULOUSLY slow? I had 1 fps through the entire canyon sequence and 2-4 through the battle one.

Ah :0

I'm going to try again with the latest beta drivers from ATI and some overclocking. I want to get at least 5000.

My slow DDR memory is probably whats bottlenecking me on my system right now.

Also, did anyone else notice the CPU game tests were RIDICULOUSLY slow? I had 1 fps through the entire canyon sequence and 2-4 through the battle one.

What type of cpy do you have