PRINT "ERROR YOUR AGE IS THE SAME AS YOU NAME!"
ELSE
PRINT "Your name is:"
PRINT C$
PRINT "Your Age is:"
PRINT B
END IF

END

might work a tad better? the $thing for non numbers was right too! i'm impressed with myself

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, according to my friend, they transform me from a 19 year old looking guy to about 23 or 24. I'm a bidi.... hut oh!

That's some good BASIC skills... aint it like INPUT $C? Without a dollar it's just numbers or some crap? We're now doing C :) Are you at Uni now mr lego?

don't think so... no not yet - next year

i have created a monster, it's incredible how many of u answered my question and it's incredible how of topic most of u were, basuck sucks and the only way i'm gonna ever learn it is with a gun pointedat my head, the same for pascal

i've told my teacher to go crap himself and the ###### agrred to that i'm to good of a programer to be wasted on pascal so i'm back on good 'ol c++ (and visual c in the future i'm just learning it)

anyone still know and use basic? :lol:

I still remeber BASIC, don't use it anymore, but I remember making text based RPG games back when I was 12-13 area. Which was over 10 years ago now :huh:

Great little language(atleast I thought) I liked it cause it really taught me alot of problem solving skills.

To Lt_navvara, no need to swear in your post dude. Why don't you take this time to learn pascal? Would it really be that bad? Yeah I didn't think so. You may learn things that may kind of relate to C/C++, maybe not directly but I think you catch my drift.

Edited by LobbDogg

pascal isn't that bad after i tokk a closer look at it (i'm still not gonna use it) but as for programming methods i think that most of the stuff u find in pascal is in c already, and anyway i just started using visual for the first time (don't laugh but the nice pakystany fellow didn't have it on his offer until now) and i'm not gonna have enough time for pascal too especially with this rome totl krieg out there now.

sorry about swearing.

oh please fo the love of ***********(some divinity i'm not gonna say it's name) don't ban me oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i'm plannig on using visual to make my own game, no details as of now but keep ur fingers crossed for me will u?

Edited by lt_navvara