Wierd A$$ Bug I Found In My Room!

Vaelen2001

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how big is it? depending on were u live in the country it might be some king of ant. the red head is what makes me think ant.ive seen some pretty nasty ants before 1 inch long with pinchers to match.got anys meusiums near by thaty display creepy crawlers? u could bring it to one of curators and they'll probably be happy to indentify it for you.then u can keep it for a pet to gaurd your comp.some one opens your comp to steall your vid card and they find that in thier and theyll think twice. :O

I forget the name of it, but I think it's some type of tailless scorpion (hence the 8 legs)

I googled a bit and found a type of arachnid with the name "tailless whip scorpion" Apparently there are over 70 species, and are common in tropical or sub-tropical climates. They aren't spiders, but they aren't scorpions either.

:rolleyes: I don't like bugs in general, and hate a few specific ones... I know they are needed for the ecosystem, but things like mosquitos, roaches, and spiders will keep me up all night if I find one in my room. Thankfully no roaches but I have found the other 2 crawling/ flying around before...