Msi Gf Ti4200

bluephone

Hi all, I am new to this forum, I would to know if some of you have

the msi 8870 td video card.

I would also like to know if it has video in like the new msi 8870 vtd.

is there a way to find out? Perhaps a program to know what chips our on the card.

thanks alot dudes.

:blink:

mine is red too which is cool cuz it matches my mobo, the video out is good quality i was playing Jedi out cast on my big screen earlier an it looked great how even its a pain to drag my heavy . box all the way into the living room :P

If you just want to know what the different chips on the board are, try looking in the user's manual. My MSI Gf4 Ti4200 128mb came with a book that covered all of the different models under the Gf4 label for MSI. It spends a page or two on eack one. Mine even labels the more prominent hadware (GPU, BIOS, etc.)

Good Luck. You could also check the MSI site.

hi . i have the msi ti4200 (red one) although i have'nt tried the video out yet. i want to say what a card ! right out of the box i installed there driver pack, then installed 30.82 drivers, but it still left there overclocking utility, clicked auto adjust. and damed if it did'nt want to run at 275/608 . holy crap i said. so i put it back to default did a 3d mark, then ran it at 275/608 and WOW added almost 1000 points to my score, the clock slider goes to 710 mhz HEHE so adventually i think ill have a ti 4600 at the price of a ti4200 . if anyone is thinking of buying at ti4200. DEFINATELY buy a MSI ! :blink:

i dont blame you for being skeptical ! i was too .. but it says it's a (ti4200) so i'm not complaining im currently running it @ 310/625, it runs perfect !! and my 3d mark score goes up everytime i bump it up :)