Wanna Trade For Amd

General

told ya i did not think i payed close atention.. lol.. sorry.. then just make that a 940 mobo and you will be all set.. it was EARLY.. and i got hit by a car.. what did you expect. :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i got an amd 2800 64 and an msi k8t neo fis2r. ????? lets trade??? please i was thinking of going intel anyway.how dose the rev a differ from the rev b? unless u would rather just buy it from me.

Edited by clay31

I dont think theses much of a difference between the two. can u post some images of the system? and sone screenshots of what its pulling in sandra?

also if i sold this how much could i get for it?

i was thinking about 200 for the whole thing

the board goes for about 110 on ebay im guessing

and the proccesor around 120 right?

Asus, you make that sound like a daily thing.

sound what.. daily?? getting hit by a car.. ?? no.. it hurt.. but im ok.. was riding by bike and someone blew a stopsign and hit me.. im ok.. but my 500 dollar mounten bike is not.. thank god the person is rich :) they are buying me a new one.. i think a better one.. and thankfully they hit me low.. "corvet" that was low to the groud.. it did not hurt the car 1 bit.. but i kind of scratched the hood.. no big deal.. but i just got some road rash lol.. but no serious injurys.. lol. .but keep on with the topic :)

well ill check that in a few days when more ppl have bid on it

if u wanna trade tho, post some screens of your sandra results. i come really close but cant hit 10 000. im at 9973 or something stupid like that

were are the win screenshots stored?any way i got 8266 mips and 3699 mflops for the cpu. ill do a mem band test and post results. for mem i got 3029 for both. also what dose your p4 2.4 score at stock? all my tests were run at stock

Edited by clay31