I Wonder How Much An 04 Mustang Cobra

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saleen? As in Saleen S7? I aint a fan of Japanese cars... American muscle and Europe for this boy!

No, as in a saleen mustang. Steve Saleen started out tuning mustangs. He wanted to become a "manufacturer" so he started building the S7 and I hope you don't think that a saleen is Japanese... :withstupid:

are u serious OMG taurus jus SUCKS! i rather have a pinto then a taurus dang its jus horrible

Excuse me?!?!?! My mother bought a 95 taurus brand new (1 mile on the odometer) for just over 20k fully loaded Power everything 3.0 V6 4 spd & O.D. auto sunroof etc etc and it has over 120k miles on it and the only thing we have had to replace is a water pump (which went bad due to some a hole mounting the wrong replacement belt on her engine). Other then a tuneup 2 years ago, the usual replacement battery,oil, fuel filter, flush of all fluids, that fekker can still get up and go easily when she wants it to. I love that car and i was hoping for my mom to sell it to me but she wont lol. For a car with good power, decent luxoury, great MPG, etc., you cant beat a Ford Sedan... A Ford is like an AMD in that its a great bang for your buck lol.

are u serious OMG taurus jus SUCKS! i rather have a pinto then a taurus dang its jus horrible

Excuse me?!?!?! My mother bought a 95 taurus brand new (1 mile on the odometer) for just over 20k fully loaded Power everything 3.0 V6 4 spd & O.D. auto sunroof etc etc and it has over 120k miles on it and the only thing we have had to replace is a water pump (which went bad due to some a hole mounting the wrong replacement belt on her engine). Other then a tuneup 2 years ago, the usual replacement battery,oil, fuel filter, flush of all fluids, that fekker can still get up and go easily when she wants it to. I love that car and i was hoping for my mom to sell it to me but she wont lol. For a car with good power, decent luxoury, great MPG, etc., you cant beat a Ford Sedan... A Ford is like an AMD in that its a great bang for your buck lol.

Taurus...you're kidding right? I was going to argue with you, until I noticed you were 16...then your statement made so much more sense :withstupid:

This isnt comming from me its comming from my mother who is 49 thank you...

here is another happy Ford Taurus driver who btw is driving the same make/model that just bought for 600 bucks... all mine needed was a new battery and a new set of tires...

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review20252.html

I own a 91 Ford taurus SHO and i know a lot of angry camero drivers, like the one above, that hate SHO's because they know chevy has never made a 183ci (3.0L) v-6 with this much power, even today when technology is great and power is never ending with the cash.....but anyway this SHO is the best car i've ever driven with a few hundred extra u can make a lot of power, i had my exhaust modified to be less restrictive, added a K&N air filter, removed my silencer cone, added 100 shot of ZEX dry nitrous and did a few small other mods and i'm running 345hp in my SHO, that'll smoke any stock camero.....they'll eventually get used to seeing that rear bumper, when they see SHO they'll know there place, lol.

the only downfall is the car is too powerful for the stock clutch, just like any car.... u beef up the engine and you gotta beef the next link in the chain, get the clutch upgraded, and if your a real bad-@$$ and you produce enough power to kill the sho transmission (manual transmission only, the auto's suck) then you have mad power, takes a lot to kill an SHO stick transmission, i killed one but it wasn't from power...i blew my gasket out and leaked all my oil out....the tranny toasted and i still drove it 200 miles home lol, look for me on AIM'er my SN is SHOspeedDEMON, i'm on once in a while. 

ok....that makes no difference to me. I would never buy an american sedan. The Japanese and European's absolutely DESTROY American sedans in build quality, luxury, performance and gas mileage. And why are you typing under your sons name?

oic.... Despite the Taurus being a SHO...which you falied to mention until you edited your post.... I still stand firmly behind my statement. Besides, a car needs more than a engine to make it good, for example...a Porsche would suck if it handled like crap and was uncomfortable, the engine is the only thing good in a SHO So basically, a big engine doesn't make it a good car.Don't get me started on cars... ;)

I own a 91 Ford taurus SHO and i know a lot of angry camero drivers, like the one above, that hate SHO's because they know chevy has never made a 183ci (3.0L) v-6 with this much power

That was a Yamaha V6 btw...Ford didn't make that engine

proof

Edited by sdy284