Static Wrist Bands

TimeMachine

Personally, when i'm demonstrating, I'll use a strap just to show proper procedure, but when I'm at home, I'll shuffle around all I want but I just gotta ground myself to the case before I touch any components. I really think it's a waste of money...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, when i'm demonstrating, I'll use a strap just to show proper procedure, but when I'm at home, I'll shuffle around all I want but I just gotta ground myself to the case before I touch any components. I really think it's a waste of money...

so all u do is jus put ur hand ont he case and uise the other one to work???

no when you goto work on it every time you goto stick your hand in the case just touch a metal side of it once and if you have any static built up you will shock your self but it will be out of your system i recomend ever time you goto put your hand in the case just to be sure you dont have any going threw your body

no when you goto work on it every time you goto stick your hand in the case just touch a metal side of it once and if you have any static built up you will shock your self but it will be out of your system i recomend ever time you goto put your hand in the case just to be sure you dont have any going threw your body

OO alrite thanks alot, im jus scared of static, makes me jump and have to slap it jus so that i dont get shocked :(