Broken Pelvis :(

asus

Jeremy,

Your mom may have already told you, but your grandmother has broken her pelvis -- its not a bad enough break to require any surgery but she's going to have a pretty rough go for a while. She's staying in the hospital for tonight and an orthopedist will be seeing her in the morning. I'll keep you posted on how things develop -- I expect she will not be home before tomorrow afternoon, if then.

love, grandpa

i am so pissed.. i hope she sues and puts that stupid restaraunt out of biz.. :(

sorry to hear that about your grandmother hope she gets well soon. so how did she break her pelvis at the restaraunt?

well my dad (49 years old) had hip replacement about 6 to 8 weeks ago and he finaly got off crutches last week. so it could be a while before her pelvis heals and walking on her own again.

wow sorry to hear that, how did it happen? My grandparents can't use a computer and don't have one, they are always amazed by mine since it is different evert ime they come over lol. Hope she gets better soon.

thanks for all the kind replys.. well.. we were in a restaraunt and there is a plato that the booths sit on, and it is raised about 7'in of the ground, and my grandmother was not paying great attention, and she steped off, thinking the floor is there and well.. went crashing into a table, and we had to calll Kunkle "the ambulance service" to take here to Sant Elisibiths hospital.. she was in emergency care for the night, with an IV and all, but they got her a regular room with a better bed so thats good. She is feeling depressed, because she was just going on a diet, "i dont know why, she is not very heave" and we were going for a 10 mile hike next week and god.. she shatterd her knee cap.. in over 1000 peaces, "in 1000 islands in canida" i am so sad.. but she will get better.. she alwies does.. but it will be tough on her..

thanks for a ll the kind replys :-) :smack::foldon: