A Lil Prediction On Graphic Cards!?

hey guys this iisnt u everyday graphic card post on what is better than wat but instead i wanted some help from u professionals on the price drops of graphic cards during tthe ime of November - Holidays.

K so right now i wanna get a 6800 the only problem is i m not gonna have the money for it before the end of November, and i wanna get a better graphic card before holidays, so when i have the $283 i need for this card at that time i m sure the prices will be way down (becuse of the weekly price drops on newegg) and at that time if their better 6800 model is affordable for me i will get that so thats where u guys come in i wanted to see wat u guys think the prices of the better 6800s will be between November - Holidays and if u guys think the prices will be realy low or soemthing right before the holidays then should i wait with the money until the middle of december or watever u guys think i should do tell me. thanx for reading and helping me.

when you have the money, and you're ready to buy, buy it....and don't pay attention to prices after that. prices go down 95% of the time for 95% of the stuff all the time. Whether you buy it now, or buy it in 2 months, a month after your purchase, it'll probably be cheaper :P

i kno right isnt that the suckiest feeling that u just bought ur stuff and the next week the prices r like way down, but see the thing is when i upgrade i m m going to try to run all the best graphic games at that time on full settings and if i cant i will be sad :( so around late november/ early december if i can get a card that will run games on full settings for a while i will be happy and then i wont care about the price drop down or anything. sorry i type so much without putting a comma or a period, its just the way i type.