God grrrrr Dfi

aah! You got another whole year to go yet then? :) I'll be in my 3rd year by then... if I can get my act together and actually try to work this year; it's going to be sooooooooo hard compared to the first year I think!

Do you have another hard disk you could try?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aah! You got another whole year to go yet then? :) I'll be in my 3rd year by then... if I can get my act together and actually try to work this year; it's going to be sooooooooo hard compared to the first year I think!

yeah.

what grades at A level did you get? how hard is it to get into the UEA computing dpt?

I did BTEC IT I got like 5 distinctions overall and some merits....some passes not great spose. How hard... well I left it quite late to apply, then decided I didn't wanna go.... and then about 2 months before it started or something changed my mind and they took me right back no questions asked; quite lucky! I don't suggest you do that I don't think it's too hard to get in...

When I went to visit I was like the only one there so I went in with my mother when I was supposed to be showed about and the bloke said like... you're not supposed to be here and hearing this, but the grades we set to get in are actually higher than what you need, and if you don't get the required grades there's still a good chance we'll let you in. Something along those lines!

Gotta run for a bit, sisters being crazy

No fans? At all? Anywhere? Whaaaaaaaaat? :O

My teacher bloke at college (i'll post a picture of him because of his beard :D) said none of the BTEC people should do the A+ thing becaue it was for people like...... not doing IT stuff. I aint seen it before though so I wouldn't know!