Max Payne 2

Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaires

Medal of honor allied assualt + spearhead expansion

Operation Flashpoint

Crimson Skies

Unreal 2

Silent Hunter 2

Age of Empires Collectors Edition

Warcraft 3 Collectors edition (I have the box and all the stuff that came with it)

I also have bf1942 it is my father's but he never plays it so I might get him to part with it also have the road to rome expansion pack for it somewhere

dunno heh i never play it anymore and I have the blizzard collection so not like I lose the dvd by selling it however I use the lithographs in my cabinet. Still make me an offer heh one thing though if I am selling games I would prefer to sell as many as I can to one person as opposed to selling to multiple. On a last note if you guys need some feedback this would be run through my mother who is magsfriend on ebay in case you wondered.

lol make me an offer heh

One note I will test all the games before but I am sure all work now (they sit on my shelf all day long) also note the only one I have the box for is wc3 as it is a nice thing to put on ones dresser. As for prices make me an offer I am trying to get money together to buy an arcade game or two (300 so far).

More games

Everquest with the following expansions Ruins of Kunark, Scars of Velious, Planes of power, shadows of luclin

alice

Age of Wonders Shadow Magic

Sid Meier's civil war collection

Lords of Magic (note this is the only one I do not have the jewel case for and also in order to play it must be patched as this is not the special edition)