Free Mini Ipod

red930

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm shocked and alarmed that despite sykocus pointing out that this is a pyramid scheme AND lp pointing out the questionable domain details, all of you on here are signing up and getting more people involved...

i thought you should take a look at this:

Don't Get Burned... By A Pyramid Scheme!

and

Do-It-Yourself Evaluation of Suspected Pyramid Schemes

and

Pyramid Schemes (with cool 3D diagram!)

If you only check one link, make it the last... it's brief and tells you why these schemes work at first, but then don't only a few people down the line...

I think there was a recent change in law or something over here in the UK cos loads of these fly-by-night companies and people were named and shamed... some of them were even well-known tv/radio presenters (admittedly B-list or lower :lol:) there's even been some cheeky advertising campaigns by new banks featuring a piss-take of a pyramid scheme in the bank's tv commercials!!!

the point is, there will be an exponentially increasing number of people waiting for their list of five to fill up... down the line, someone's gonna lose out... and so, cos there's so many lines, thousands of people usually lose out... this is how the company makes money, while still being able to give out the "free" stuff to the people first in line...

lolz, people are retard.....this is just another pyramid scam...do your math...its impossible...refer 5 people and then the 5 people get 5 of their friends...lolz how obvious is this..?

the following diagram actually relates to this 1 person 5 referrals = 6 people involved for 1 person getting something back

pyramid.gif

most people lose out... only the top people actually get anything... most people refer their friends and family... kind of a nasty "deal"

Heres the deal. I have five people signed up. But only two of them have completed an offer.

Have you completed your offer ayokona?

rhoffer21[at]gmail.com who is this, and have you completed your offer?

rick.seymour[a]tunisys.com who is this as well, have you completed your offer?

Remember, unless you complete your offer, I will not receive my ipod, and until I receive my ipod, I cannot pay you. Update please :)