AMD vs. Intel

My god people... LEARN TO TYPE! Simple English would make this all so much easier to read. None of this run on sentence crud with no punctuation, or taking shortcuts by using "r" instead of "are". Really, it's not that hard to type two more letters. As for the topic starter, I think you are being pretty close-minded in your assessment of both AMDs processors, as well as the biases of those members on this forum. Please see AMD vs Intel thread.

Thank you. I share your pet peeve. :D:lol:

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, AMD and Intel make great chips. The only reason I got a 2500+ Barton is because my friend said they are the best for the money (price/performance) at the time I built my system which is about one year ago. Just buy the chip from the company you trust the most. Right now AMD has really caught up to Intel in performance and price. But I won't count Intel out yet in the 64bit procs, they always seem to have something new up their sleeves. Also, there was a post about it last week, I believe, that Later this year and into next, AMD is releasing dual core 64bit procs. This seems like a step forward to me, not a shortcut.

"Good day, sir"

-FEZ

i got a feeling that the prescott and the 775 setup will be as good as the northwood when the 64 bit windows comes out

lol

"i said good day"

Prescott isn't 64-bit...