Getting Tired Of Fluffy Reviews

ravix

Hmmmm <_< ok kobalt, then they (the site owners) should be informing the public whether or not it's an actual product review (by them), or an 'info-mercial' style article ;)

As for those protectors :blink:... I'm assuming they're UV reactive? otherwise I can't see a use for them, unless it's to protect the sockets during shipping, but then that's what bubble wrap & polystyrene foam are for :PLMAO :lol:

Man your right those are kinda ugly and goofy looking and the review sounded more like a infomercial than a review.

Maybe if he says good things he gets to keep them. :lol:

--R-R-R-Ronco Slot Protectors just set them and forget them :D

:withstupid: man, would anybody actually use those ugly-. things?!?! I mean, i guess i can see if they're uv-reactive it sorta being somewhat maybe a little cool, but I'd much rather just have uv-reactive slots made my the mobo manufacturers.

Hmm

K. Elliott wans't thinking when he wrote this. This prodect it quite stupid and useless considering fan filters will keep the duest out for ya. Plus in the article he puts vantec in the light for really nothing at all.

Ravix I agree with ya this product doesn't do anything for anyone. But (not for this product) coming right out of the gate and saying a product it a P.O.S. will sound more like a opion of the author than the truth. So I would say "light" Bashing of a product is the awnser, since you can inform the public while poking fun at the manfacturer :lol: