Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

is that even his work? i thought he said somethin about just 'modifying' the pictures. how can he write tuts on somethin he didn't so :-/

ya.. but he knows how to make em cool.. so let bigred be the judge of that

BTW nice job roadkill :D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"is that even his work? i thought he said somethin about just 'modifying' the pictures. how can he write tuts on somethin he didn't so :-/"

why dont you read back a couple pages and do your own research

and wasnt the point of this contest to COME UP WITH ab background for big red?????

and YOU TELL ME WHEREE UNIQUE IS SHOWN IN THE INSTURRCIONS AIRMAN

and ofcourse i didnt just take a picture ande shove some logo on it and shove my name on it. Im not like that, you may be for all I know and I dont really give a crap

and

how can he write tuts on somethin he didn't so :-/

did I EVER SAY I WROTE a tutorial ON MY ENTRY? . NO.

so airman why dont you think or ACTUALLY TRY reading before you start crapping at other people eh? hows that for an idea?

yeh and thanks webex. sure.

so airman why dont you think or ACTUALLY TRY reading before you start crapping at other people eh? hows that for an idea?

yeh and thanks webex. sure.

actually roadkill, i agree with airman on this one, and i think you're blowing it way out of proportion, and hope you cooldown a little. He didn't say that you shouldn't have won because you didn't create it, he asked how one can write a tutorial when they don't create the thing, which is a very logical point, and was actually a comment i was going to write in response to c0ld as well, but decided it wasn't worth my effort.

There's nothing wrong with your entry, and airman never said there was. i think you owe him an apology imho.

Well more bad news tonight! That i didnt win :(,

Just got home from a lan, and find out that my freaking MX700 is MIA! Ive been up for 68 hours now. Im a little crabby! Ah well I threw mine together in Photochop in like 5 minutes... Worth a try.. Im just kinda jellous i guss that roadkill has won alot of these contests... I know that its your choice but he obviously has more skill then everybody else, he holds a monopoly in the photo contests... Whatever im freaking tired and im going on and on and im gunna get people pissed off so im just gunna stop!

Well more bad news tonight! That i didnt win :(,

Just got home from a lan, and find out that my freaking MX700 is MIA! Ive been up for 68 hours now. Im a little crabby! Ah well I threw mine together in Photochop in like 5 minutes... Worth a try.. Im just kinda jellous i guss that roadkill has won alot of these contests... I know that its your choice but he obviously has more skill then everybody else, he holds a monopoly in the photo contests... Whatever im freaking tired and im going on and on and im gunna get people pissed off so im just gunna stop!

sorry to hear about ur mx700. what other photo contests have roadkill won? I don't recall any.