Corsair TwinX 1024-3200XL Pro RAM

Bosco

How would you rate this review? 1-10 (10 being the best)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this review? 1-10 (10 being the best)

the review of the memory itself is very good... but i had to mark the review down for the comparision of the 3200xl's to pc3200 with slower timings and mark even lower for the fact that this high performance corsair memory wasn't compared to ocz or mushkin memory... instead, ANOTHER stick of corsair and pmi?!?!??!?!

ah of course! sorry, i haven't eaten yet and my brain's not working... i see the 3200xl to average thing now... it would have been nice to see comparisons to some other high-performance memory as well though all the same... just my opinion of course...

ah of course! sorry, i haven't eaten yet and my brain's not working... i see the 3200xl to average thing now... it would have been nice to see comparisons to some other high-performance memory as well though all the same... just my opinion of course...

Well we tried getting some OCZ memory to review a couple months ago but they did not seem to want their memory compared to the Corsair memory we had at the time, even though they were the same speed..

Email: Ryan: [email protected]

Let them know you want OverclockersClub.com to start reviewing their memory.

playin their cards close to their chest eh... yeah i'll email them definitely i'm after some decent memory for my planned xp-m rig and something in this kinda class would be good to know about...

(edit: done, copy below, hope it does the trick :) - balls, "product lines of memory" should have been "memory product lines" ah well, minor i suppose (A-) :lol:)

Dear Ryan,

I am a member of OverClockersClub.com (OCC) and am planning on building a third rig soon. The memory is the only component I am still unsure about and am trying to decide between pc3200 and pc3500 low-latency product lines from OCZ.

Many of the other members have, or are planning to build, over-clocked AMD XP-Mobile systems which would no doubt benefit from such OCZ memory products. As a matched pair of low-latency sticks costs significantly more than standard ram, I would find it useful if you would be kind enough to let OCC review these product lines of memory. I think it would benefit both OCZ and the members of OCC.

Steve Goossens, Manchester, UK.

this ram could be the next prize in the folding contest after the pmi contest is over.

guys email all your fav ram companys and tell them you want occ to do ram reviews becasue if occ likes it you will buy it.

plus the more ram i get the more ram im going to give away for folding contest

also i want to do videocards,psu,cases,mobos etc as folding giveaways so contact those companys also :P

im jut want to make it worth while for yall folding for us ;)

this ram could be the next prize in the folding contest after the pmi contest is over.

guys email all your fav ram companys and tell them you want occ to do ram reviews becasue if occ likes it you will buy it.

plus the more ram i get the more ram im going to give away for folding contest

also i want to do videocards,psu,cases,mobos etc as folding giveaways so contact those companys also :P

im jut want to make it worth while for yall folding for us ;)

Understand high and clear, I'm on it :P

Just love free stuff