Where's The Balls In My 2.6?

I have a 2.6C that I know will go to 3250 because I have had it there before stable. It may go higher. Right now its on stock vcore, 512 kingston hyper x 4000 3-4-4-8 asus p4c800 deluxe and has been folding for months at 3.06ghz with the stock intel HSF from my 3.2EE on it. Every chip is different but if I were you give the RAM at least what its speced for and probably more volts, mine is on 2.85 volts but thats as high as MB goes. Relax the timing, up the voltage on the RAM and just up the clock speed a little at a time untill it will not go anymore, then you may have to change to 3:2 or 5:4 divider and start uping the vcore a little but if its running hot you better fix that first.

Relax the timing, up the voltage on the RAM and just up the clock speed a little at a time untill it will not go anymore, then you may have to change to 3:2 or 5:4 divider and start uping the vcore a little but if its running hot you better fix that first.

Im runnig the OE timings with a .5 voltage increase, my clock spd now is 233 Mhz x13 multiplier, (I know the Intels r locked). Already have a 3:2 divider in place.

In case you missed my above post , I now have:

2.6/800FSb P4 @ 3.03 Ghz.

ABIT IC7G Max 2 Adv.

1 Gb Kingston Hyper-X PC-3200 @ oe timing with a .5 volt increase.

Geforce FX 5900 Ultra

blah, blah, blah, its at the top of the post

Well, as always.... Welcome to OCC Pent uP, DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!!!!!

Not a bad OC there Pent... If you're gonna go with a massive W/C system like you said above, I'd recommend getting a big boys PSU to do the job independantly from the rigs PSU.

THX for the warm welcome. Dont think a 550W PS would be enough? Or should I pirate the 400W PS from my old 1.4? I hate to buy a dual PS. Those things are expensive and the whole idea of the new WC setup is that it can be done cheaply by getting components from an automotive store instead of the overpriced OC web dealers.

You could use the 550W but it will lead to some serious stress with a WC system that beefy... The 400W should be able to do the job just fine so long as it's only powering the WC unit.

Found it! ModFathers.com

Dual PSU Mod

I guess I could but the other PSU under the HD rack where the current radiator sits, or...gotta build a case now that will hold 2 PSU's

The link is dead...