E3 2004 Coverage

Bosco

How would you rate this article? (10 being the best)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this article? (10 being the best)

We originally had plans to bring you "as it happens" live coverage of E3, however we did not have broadband Internet in our Hotel room (Never staying at the BestWestern again!). We did not even want to attempt to upload gigs of images and video footage to the site via dialup connection, so we opted to post our coverage when we returned to the office.

Read the article here.

for somereason the videos wont download for me. I am useing mozilla firefox :blink: but other than that it was great

Don't open them in a new window, don't "Save Target as", just click on them to download them. Make sure you're not running Norton Internet Security, or any other programs that blocks "the referrer".

is there some way to save the article to my comp to print out so i can read it on the train tomorrow? Don't have time to read it now, but I'm interested to see what you have to say. Maybe you can wrap it up in a pdf (as that would preserve images)? I don't care about the videos really, as with me being on dialup, i wouldn't normally download them anyways most likely.

is there some way to save the article to my comp to print out so i can read it on the train tomorrow? Don't have time to read it now, but I'm interested to see what you have to say. Maybe you can wrap it up in a pdf (as that would preserve images)? I don't care about the videos really, as with me being on dialup, i wouldn't normally download them anyways most likely.

No, but an easy way to do this would be to hit "Print Screen" button and paste each printed screen to photoshop and save them for viewing later.

k. I just wanted to check if there was a "real" downloadable version first...but i'll just copy it. thanks :)

No, we only have a rough draft of it. I take the rough draft of the article and code the html in, as I put it on the site. Then make many changes once it's on the site, to get the final version.

Maybe I can make a printer friendly version "button" on our reviews though :)

Great Article!

I gave it an 8.

minus 1/2 a point because there were a lot of typos

minus 1/2 a point because there was NO mention of GUILD WARS!!!!!!!

minus 1 point because I'm extremely jealous ;) heehee

but definitely really cool article. I can't wait to see/hear more about some of the products you "reviewed"