Finished A Wu

Stachman31

Hey guys, I just completed a Tinker about 3 hours ago. I see that it was completed but it "cannot connect to the Work Server <results>. Keeping Unit in queue." And a new WU loaded and is starting. I am hoping that this just means that there is a problem with the Work Server, I hope, as it took 44 hours to complete. Anyone else have this happen to them? Will I eventually get credit for the item? 237points. Thanks guys. :foldon: Screenshot below.

Thanks R-Target, will try disabling Norton. If that doesn't work, will just wait.......Like until next year, when the Red Wings can buy a goal. :angry::bah:

Sorry.. forgot to search the other threads.. my bad.

well i dont feel like starting a new topic so ill just post here.yesterday i looked at my task manager and saw that svchost.exe was taking up 70% of my cpu! i didnt know what it was so i didnt close it but i was turning off my comp anyways. so does anyone know what this svchost.exe does? it is listed as a local service

Near as I can tell,svchost.exe covers a wide variety of stuff that Windows needs to do to run your comp.I usually have four of them running.I think there was a virus that used a similar spelling,something like"svc.exe" or "SVCHOST.exe."