Unsent Wu

r_target

It seems roadrunner had a problem with this which solved itself,and I couldn't find anything else about it.So.It tried to send it(more than once,and it remains unsent),yet it DLed a new WU and is running it.Confusion...... :(

Hmmmm... <_< okay, just CTRL-C to shut down the F@H text console... and re-start it... that fixes it most of the time, otherwise you need to change the target line in the shortcut by adding -send X or what ever no. the WU is... ;)

Thanks for the quick response Taz :) .Well,I tried restarting it several times,and keep getting:"Error:Could not transmit work unit x <completed April 8>.Keeping unit in queue."Tried to do your other suggestion,and got the invalid path/name error.

I have had trouble with Norton 2003 security firewall sometimes and it will not let it send the work unit, I am using the console or client version so I added the

-send xx flag and then disabled the firewall just long enough to send it and this usually works for me. I do not know why but sometimes the firewall blocks it from being sent, I have also had the same problem trying to get a WU sometimes it will keep saying error getting the WU or something of that nature and error 1st attempt, then 2nd attempt and so on so I just disable it for a minute or so until it gets the WU and then enable it back. Someone else posted awhile back that they were also having trouble with norton and someone else with zone alarm if I remember correctly.

Edited by road-runner