A 1700 Xp

I was wondering if the 1700's that every one talks about is unlocked? Why do the overclock so good. What is the stock speed and what is the vcore?

Thanks

Steve

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
:withstupid: there awsome ocers many get them 3200+ speeds or higher on air they rock but is rare find to get a JIUHB

The 1700+ is such a good overclocker because it was designed to run at 1.8-2.2 Ghz stock, but when the Barton was introduced, they clocked down the T-breds to lower speeds. Every 1700+ DLT3C JIUHB I've worked with have been unlocked. The stock speed for a 1700+ DLT3C JIUHB is 1.47 ghz, and the stock voltage is 1.5 volts. I've reached 2.4 Ghz on mine with air.

Yea but they also make a JIUHB 1800. I actually have a TIXJB 1800 which is supposed to overclock better and more stable than the JIUHB... (If your interested) It has a stock Vcore of 1.50 or 1.55 (I can't remember). The only downside of 1700/1800's is that they don't have the 512k of l2 Cache, they only have 256 <_< Thats the only big deal, other than that they're great :)

i got my jiuhb 1800+ up to 2500MHz on air with not too high of temps....i believe with 1.9Vcore

it's a good chip but it lacks the larger cache and that does hurt performance a bit...but i was satisfied with the chip for a while....