Create Folding Banner for OCC and make $$$

Bosco

I'm using Photoshop and then Flash MX for the timing and text. You can export animated flash movies as gifs. Just choose Export Movie.. Animated gif.

i can't do that with mine because it doesn't get the animated dna

and i use:

photoshop cs

imageready cs

fireworks mx 2004

and flash mx pro 2004

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a new one:

if it matters any I think that is the best because it will stand out from the rest of the site just like a normal add would... If you blend it in with the background/text it would get skiped over quicklly

My vote is for adrenalinepcs... Though the text needs to be fixed up a little...

I took a sales and marketing class in college and one thing I learned is to feed on peoples curiousity... Don't give too much info by saying "Inlist in our f@h army to help fight disease" or "occ.com needs you", instead say "We want you!" in HUGE letters and in a different frame change inlist (BTW it's spelled enlist) to just "enlist in our elite disease fighting team". Just for kicks, you could also change the prizes one to "Win awesome prizes". The idea to shorten the words is two fold:

1. to feed on their curiousity (kinda like a kid looking at that big red shiny button.. he wants to know what it's for)

2. to present a bigger ad (bigger words create the illusion of physically larger ads).

You could also make the font colors a bright orange (like the color of biohazard suits), it would grab peoples attention better as well (ever wonder why the stop light is red? now you know :) ) You could even outline the fonts in red for a nice effect.

I don't wanna change your ad too much adrenalinepcs it looks real good, just take the advice as you please, and be creative dude ;)

My vote is for adrenalinepcs... Though the text needs to be fixed up a little...

I took a sales and marketing class in college and one thing I learned is to feed on peoples curiousity... Don't give too much info by saying "Inlist in our f@h army to help fight disease" or "occ.com needs you", instead say "We want you!" in HUGE letters and in a different frame change inlist (BTW it's spelled enlist) to just "enlist in our elite disease fighting team". Just for kicks, you could also change the prizes one to "Win awesome prizes". The idea to shorten the words is two fold:

1. to feed on their curiousity (kinda like a kid looking at that big red shiny button.. he wants to know what it's for)

2. to present a bigger ad (bigger words create the illusion of physically larger ads).

You could also make the font colors a bright orange (like the color of biohazard suits), it would grab peoples attention better as well (ever wonder why the stop light is red? now you know :) ) You could even outline the fonts in red for a nice effect.

I don't wanna change your ad too much adrenalinepcs it looks real good, just take the advice as you please, and be creative dude ;)

Thanks for the great tips! i changed the wording. i didn't chage the font color, because didn't look right with any other color on both the white and red parts of the flag.

Heres one if we're going for attention... The colors at the start are a bit obnoxious, might piss people off more then encourage them, dunno. The whole thing is a bit offensive :P

LmA!!! i like it!!!! now that one is just great