Sign in to follow this  
bp9801

OCC Best Graphics Cards Picks 2019

Uhhh I haven't seen this before. Gladly I picked the correct choce (cuz I'm smart choosing :lol: ) .. I got the 1660ti but the Gigabyte Windforce one.

On the 1660Ti since the cards are so closely prices, it comes down to preference honestly. You enjoying the Gigabyte card Fragsman?

I noticed on the Amazon link the "compare with similar items" page the Evga XC Black Gaming cards have GDDR6 Graphics Ram, 128 bit memory bus, clocked @ 12,000 GHz. The Gigabyte WindForce cards have GDDR6 Graphics Ram, 192 bit memory bus, clocked @ 12,000 MHz. And the MSI cards have GDDR5X Graphics Ram, 192 bit memory bus, clocked @ 8,000 MHz,.. something seems strange on the memory clock speeds, bus width listed.  :wacko:

Amazon never lists things right i've noticed. I just double check the manufacture page before buying any electronics from Amazon.

12.000ghz FTW!!!

:haha:

I noticed on the Amazon link the "compare with similar items" page the Evga XC Black Gaming cards have GDDR6 Graphics Ram, 128 bit memory bus, clocked @ 12,000 GHz. The Gigabyte WindForce cards have GDDR6 Graphics Ram, 192 bit memory bus, clocked @ 12,000 MHz. And the MSI cards have GDDR5X Graphics Ram, 192 bit memory bus, clocked @ 8,000 MHz,.. something seems strange on the memory clock speeds, bus width listed.  :wacko:

Sign in to follow this