Your Top 5 Games of All Time

InCrYsIs

We haven't done one of these in a while so I figured we could do one for the holiday season. List your top 5 games of all time. The games can be any platform. And for fun why is your top game your favorite?

So to get it going:

1. The Witcher- My top pick because it came out of nowhere and the story and characters were just epic in my opinion. It set the stage for the 2 sequels that are probably better than the first but the first had a unique flavor to it. Over 200+ hours and I enjoyed every minute.
2. Diablo 2
3. Tecmo Bowl
4. Batman Arkham Asylum/City
5. The Last of Us/Uncharted 2 (I couldn't decide!)

I will throw out honorable mentions for Crysis, Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.  They almost made the cut. :)

Well lets here what you guys come up with.

Edited by InCrYsIs

1) Grand Theft Auto 3  - Probably the biggest game I remember looking forward to.  I loved playing GTA 1 and 2 and playing it in 3D was like a dream come true.

2) Half Life 2

3) S.T.A.L.K.E.R

4) Terraria

5) Scorched Earth - So many memories playing this with my cousins on a 5.25" floppy drive that I had to include it.

Edit:  I feel like a douche not including Super Metroid or A Link to the Past...or most LoZ games.  Maybe this needs to be a top 10...lol

Edited by Coors

Like Dave said, this is going to take some thinking. Right now, I have a few, but still deciding on the order and the other two. So, in no particular order yet...

Final Fantasy VI, Mass Effect 1, Knights of the Old Republic 1, and then two more out of a few dozen or so.

Counter-Strike 1.6 / Source with Warcraft Source mod (killed by Orange Box update)

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction (back when a Diablo game had Uniques/Runewords as the best items and yellow font items were an afterthought. I still remember item names like ebotdz, windforce, enigma, occulus, and etc. I can't name a single thing in Diablo 3, its all about RNG now.)

Bioshock (Dystopian worlds just seem interesting to me. I would love a movie, but I know they would only screw it up.)

World of Tanks (A huge grindfest. Many hours and dollars spent)

Oh man this is gonna take some thinking lol

Damn you Incrysis why the heck would you bring up such a serious conversation just before Christmas :woot:

Not an easy question at all. LOL

I thought about it for an hour before I even posted it.  I had to leave off Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins.  A top 10 would have been easier but I thought it would be interesting to see what people would put in a top 5.