Spray Paint

If you get a metal primer and use a coat or two of that first, then us whatever color you want for your case you should not have to worry about sanding, however whatever you decide to get READ READ READ the can to see what it tells you to do, some stuff says you have to sand, and some says you don't. Just read the how to's on the can and you should be fine.

dude they make a spray paint that is on www.xoxide.com that is uv paint and needs no sanding and also they have a new spray paint for plastic you may want to try it also its called "Krylon Plastic Binding Paint" :Pxoxide

Edited by icepik2004

dude they make a spray paint that is on www.xoxide.com that is uv paint and needs no sanding and also they have a new spray paint for plastic you may want to try it also its called "Krylon Plastic Binding Paint" :Pxoxide

I was wondering about the uv spray paint as well. Has anyone ever used it on their mobo? Like for capacitors and stuff? or heatsinks? I was wondering how you did it? Did you have to block out everything else you didn't want covered? Do they have any type of thin uv paint brushes/pens?

what's the wooden spoon for?

-ON TOPIC-

nice paint job

Yes? I like the wallpaper too... :lol: Thta krylon is great stuff... I have some UV spray paint, I was thinking of painting the inside white, then layer on some red UV. B)