Old New Member

Guest onions

Didn't you start school or something too?

Moved back home now?

Got 3 years of school done, which conveniently equates to "Licence +3" here in France, a step between a bachelor's and associate's degree. Once I land a good job, I plan on going back to school and finishing up my education (for much cheaper than what it would be in the US).

When you say back home, it sounds like I went down to Miami to live with my family lol. I moved to Paris, so yes, home, but not AT home.

Shitty times earlier this year. I'm lucky (and thankful) to be able to walk. I have 14 screws, 3 plates, and some wire in my ankle. I have a pretty nasty limp and arthritis (and pain obviously), but I'm not in a wheelchair anymore.

iGkpmmr.jpg

Edited by onions

Damn dude, bad motorcycle spill?

Step 1: Work really hard and add a brand new motorcycle to collection.

Step 2: Bring it to dealership for suspected water pump/water pump gasket/corrosion issue.

Step 3: Have said parts fail and leak while going around a corner. Water funneled onto the back tire.

Step 4: Start to lowside, save it, but end up smashing head on into concrete barrier since saving a lowside will cause you to straighten up.

Step 5: End up about 150 feet from concrete barrier.

Glad you're ok! Wish it was a better time to ask what kind of motorcycle :O

Yamaha R6. Currently suing the dealership as I brought the bike in, they insisted it was fine, their head mechanic tinkered with it in the parking lot and touched some of the water pump bolts, and the wreck happened the next day first thing in the morning. They tried to play it off as never having touched it but I have a photo of the guy fucking with the bike in their parking lot. They never even filled out a ticket for the service.

Edited by onions

Yamaha R6. Currently suing the dealership as I brought the bike in, they insisted it was fine, their head mechanic tinkered with it in the parking lot and touched some of the water pump bolts, and the wreck happened the next day first thing in the morning. They tried to play it off as never having touched it but I have a photo of the guy fucking with the bike in their parking lot. They never even filled out a ticket for the service.

Super curious to see if you win the lawsuit! Keep us posted!

Super curious to see if you win the lawsuit! Keep us posted!

+1

did nobody comment on the sniper that can be seen in the photo? shouldn't that be illegal in France :)

Photo was taken in the US.

That's a Mossberg MVP, and it has a pretty short barrel. Much too short for any (proper) long distance shooting. It is chambered in 5.56, which is also unfavorable for long range shooting.

That rifle would be legal to own in France.

Photo was taken in the US.

That's a Mossberg MVP, and it has a pretty short barrel. Much too short for any (proper) long distance shooting. It is chambered in 5.56, which is also unfavorable for long range shooting.

That rifle would be legal to own in France.

lulz