Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

File:Cazadores_tribal_village.jpg

They miss you IVI :)

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." :(

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Cazador?file=Cazadores_tribal_village.jpg

There seems to be a large variety of wild animals in Massachusetts, wonder if any of the more interesting ones will have mutated versions

Nope nope nope

and actually I didn't vats them just let them fly up and hit them with this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/8/8d/Blade_of_the_East.png/revision/latest?cb=20110209085558

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USS Constitution is one of the six original frigates the US Navy launched back in the late 1790s. Built in Boston, where it now resides. Finally stopped serving in 1881 and then became a museum ship in 1907. Nickname is Old Ironsides coined during the War of 1812.

The Brotherhood wants technology. The Institute has androids and who knows what other highly-advanced tech in there. Why wouldn't the Brotherhood try to get it?

I thought the muties were Power Armored dudes at first, but a closer look revealed their true nature. Seems more like the original ones and not the bastardized Capital Wasteland ones, but too shaded to know for sure.

Bunker Hill Monument.

HO1hVAy.jpg

Massachusetts State House.

fOsC8RF.jpg

Dog under the highway.

QNofRtO.jpg

Vault 111 (new wallpaper time).

QT1Fk6w.jpg

Was just thinking to see why they were in the city part with the airship and stuff, but there's too little info to go on, they could be the nicer ones that protect citizens or just looking for stuff, was thinking that they could be an enemy of sorts for the Railroad movement since the Institute might be sending them on missions against them for tech rewards, or they could try fighting them for the tech. Could of been an abandoned part too with mutants or something too :D Guess we will see soon :)

Hmm the Fallout 3 teaser was launched a year and a bit before launch :/ Since this is a bit more than a teaser I hope the launch date is closer pls

wonder who owns that vertibird

hmm nevermind apparently BoS built their own airships

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Airship

Some info about the eastern BoS, wonder how much will hold up

http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Eastern_Brotherhood_of_Steel

Edited by DanTheGamer11

I would more imagine the Brotherhood would be a third party trying to shut down/take over the Institute. The Railroad is a counter-movement, trying to get the androids out and to safety, whereas the Brotherhood just wants what's inside the Institute.

With Fallout 3, the teaser for it appeared right around this time in '07, then the game arrived in '08. Could be the same for Fallout 4. New Vegas had its teaser trailer appear in the beginning of '10 and then the game later that year, which could also work for Fallout 4.

Yeah that makes sense, if its the same BoS group as in the wiki page I guess they'll try to annex it first.

Pattern was broken with this trailer. The ones for 3 and NV were more teasers with release periods, this is a proper trailer with in engine stuff but with no release time frame. E3 will probably clear that up now that they have our attention :)

I think I'm finally gonna play the first and second fallout games now and probably replay the FPS ones, hype is working :)

can see the GNN poster(pretty beat up tho) at around 2 mins in, awoooooo 

Edited by DanTheGamer11

View out of a Vertibird or zeppelin. Notice the GNN sign in the lower left-center. Galaxy News Network?

jp0AZnV.jpg

Already had the GNN poster mentioned. :P

Well the Brotherhood in Fallout 3 is different from the ones on the west coast. If they're the ones that moved up to the Commonwealth, they'll want to protect the people first and acquire technology second. If that group has gone back in line with the west coast group, then flip the priorities. Have to see for sure at E3.

Nope, June 16, 17, and 18 for E3. Press conferences start on June 14 with Bethesda; then Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony on June 15; and Nintendo and Square Enix on June 16.

This game I'm going to buy it oringinal! But.. I want on physical.. not key or that modern things.. I want the physical touchable thingy :P

Fallout 3 and NV had been so great that I'm totally convinced this will be awesome too.

Will be interesting to see what the collectors edition/special edition has. Don't think it will be too different from F3 and NV, just updated gameplay with some new things.

Square Enix has it's event on the 16th too, Deus Ex :D That gonna be a good day