I'm really starting to hate computers

i did notice that my ssd while in the sata 7 port was listed as a scsi drive so after i had all mb driver installed i retried sata port 1 

and that fixed the issue .

must be that windows 7 does not have the  proper sata controller drivers on install and must be downloaded after the fact ?

minimal install and not installing every game you own LOL

but I couldnt hardly do 120gb either. My desktop with 4 games installed and my programs i need I'm at 97gb used

Lol minimal living, I like having that buffer but still live conservatively with only one game at a time. My laptop is more liberal with all my shows and movies stored on it that I'm currently watching or soon to watch

ha i have 150 games on steam alone 

minimal install and not installing every game you own LOL

but I couldnt hardly do 120gb either. My desktop with 4 games installed and my programs i need I'm at 97gb used

Lol minimal living, I like having that buffer but still live conservatively with only one game at a time. My laptop is more liberal with all my shows and movies stored on it that I'm currently watching or soon to watch

ha i have 150 games on steam alone

Downloaded you mean?

sorryu i have 150 on my steam account ready to be downloaded

Yeah but that doesn't mean you need to download them all and have installed and on tap like some people insist on haha (not saying you do)