OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video is uploading now as I continue in Going Medieval, and this time I do a little better job paying attention to the game than talking about other stuff. Unfortunately I'm also being confused as to how I can have low food supplies and food is rotting from not being eaten, but that's a little separate.

Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Continuing in Going Medieval and finally got the warning about stockpile food supplies being low addressed. I forced everyone to haul things to stockpiles, and the warning finally went away! Still have a lot of food rooting in the stockpile, because my supply is so low it cannot be eaten fast enough, but one thing at a time.

Video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Another week so another Going Medieval video, that includes some complaining about the Jobs system. (It may prove interesting when the time comes to review the release version of the game, depending on what does and does not change by then). In any case, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

I found some thing to do in Going Medieval as it is finally time to try building separate rooms for my settlers. Getting them to actually build them and complete other tasks, well...

The video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Once again, I am back in Going Medieval and had a weird experience at the start, but it started working as expected. Anyway, not sure if much interesting is going on within the game, but I am still trying to improve the apartments I built last time, so maybe we can get the settlers to move into them before long.

The video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Going Medieval received its Update 10 this week, adding water, fish, and Urgent Haul to the game. Because water is part of the map, I have had to start a new settlement to gain access to it, and we will see how this new location works out. Also we'll see how well I handle having to restart research...

Still in Going Medieval and finally building apartments for people. Turned into a long video though, because I started talking about the recently published reviews for The Talos Principle and The Talos Principle II. I've got things to say on those two games.