OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished up the stream. Took a while to get to Delphi, but it was worth it. Many hero monsters to slay in the way, and I found what is an awesome weapon; a torch. Seriously, RNG dropped a blue torch that is a throwing weapon and it is better than what I had. Kind of wonder when I might find something better. I could see it being a while.

So because of trying to find time to do various things, I am thinking that instead of live streaming this week, instead I am going to pre-record and have a video scheduled to go live at the usual 1PM EST Saturday time. (It's an issue of finding time for my computer to do video processing, and I do not want to try streaming while also processing.) Also I will be gone next week, so same deal that Saturday as well. I should be back and able to stream on January 6 though.

Did both recordings last night, so I have them uploaded and scheduled. Here they are, since I might not remember/be around to post the links at the appropriate time, but remember they are scheduled for the appropriate Saturday at 1 PM, so you cannot watch them yet:

Part 5

Part 6

One spoiler I will share is the Torch is still awesome and I wonder when something might replace it.

• 2 weeks later...