OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of nice having Fridays off, as it means I can get to recording this earlier than I had been. In any case, continuing with Just Cause 2, completing faction missions before getting to the Agency missions. Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

With its recent update, I have returned to The Last Spell for this weeks recording. As usual, I started paying more attention to this game than going through my notes, all because I enjoy the game that much.

In any case, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Back in Just Cause 2 and I think after this one there are just two or three videos left, based on the number of missions visibly available. (Four more faction missions and then the Agency missions to finish it off.)

Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Finished recording this week's video and it is uploading now. Unless I missed one on the map, I'm pretty sure I have now finished each faction mission, which means just the Agency story missions are left.

Finally focusing on agency missions to get Just Cause 2 wrapped up... until I spotted three faction missions I either missed or appeared after the agency mission. Well, don't need to worry about them next week!

It is a lot of fun to be back in Just Cause 3, though it is going to take me a little to get used to the wingsuit again. Due to the various tutorial missions (which I might not be done with just yet) this video is a bit longer than usual, so hopefully next week's will be shorter.

Video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Not one, not two, but three! Yeah, I gave myself a couple reasons to do extra videos this week. With the release of Update 5 for Going Medieval I decided to do a set up video, as I normally start a new settlement for the new updates, That is releasing an hour before the main video, which is also in Going Medieval, is uploading now, and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

I also did what I said I might for Just Cause 3, because I just enjoy that game so much, I put in some extra time just doing some of the challenges to unlock mods. I did not do any progression-type content though, just challenges and I picked up a few collectables. That video will go live an hour after the usual one, and will be here: Just Cause 3 - Part 2.1.

Just finished recording and am uploading the video now. Continuing in Just Cause 3 and the progress I made was in one of the DLC, so I finally have the jetpack. It is such a useful upgrade over the already impactful wingsuit that I always intended to get it as fast as I could. I may also do a 3.1 video at some point, working on challenges for the jetpack so I can unlock some more gear mods for it, but it depends on if I get an itch to play the game before next week.

The video will go live at the usual time tomorrow:

Also I'm trying a different process for the audio. I hadn't realized FFmpeg had gained the ability to do auto-ducking and so spent some time figuring out the filter commands so I don't need to open the audio up in Audacity for that effect. It looks and sounds okay, but I think the levels might be off because normalizing is not so easily achieved in FFmpeg.