Who Likes Pizza? And Good Deals?

Onion

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to contest the area measurements of pizza, which include the crust. You HAVE to order and pick four measurements and average them to geat mca (mean crust area). Plus the volume of ingredient is important as well. Mass of the pizza would be a better metric for price (just kidding) :teehee:

Pizza Hut is in decline in Qu

Edited by StefenHeif

I usually get the Publix brand because its just as good, and much cheaper. That specific meat is Boar's Head only, though. 

Yeee of little non trained taste buds. Store brands are rarely if ever tastier than Boars Head.  

I will say that Wegmans has a crust that cooks up great and makes a pie better than most I have tasted when using fresh mozzarella, cooked sausage and pepperoni.  

I usually get the Publix brand because its just as good, and much cheaper. That specific meat is Boar's Head only, though. 

Yeee of little non trained taste buds. Store brands are rarely if ever tastier than Boars Head.  

I will say that Wegmans has a crust that cooks up great and makes a pie better than most I have tasted when using fresh mozzarella, cooked sausage and pepperoni.  

Publix brand is awesome for everything. Its great quality. Best wings in the area, best cornbread, and best sweet tea for sure.