New mid range gpu (100-150 eur)

for 200 there is also a 4gb version of the 660 available... yes i play at 19.80, but I have three monitors (from my previous setup). But I don't think I'll get good framerates runing 1080*5760. My question however is if a 760 is worth 50 extra euros over the 660 in the long run, or that i will have to buy a new card anyway 2 years

Nobody can answer what games will require in 2 years, games are needing more ram every time a new one comes out, I'm just saying for a mid range card the 660 or the 760 are solid cards at 1080 resolution, in 2 years a 780ti may be mid range who can tell ?

After reading through the 760 seems to be the best choice overall.  Should be happy with it as it's on par with a 670 and mine has no issues keeping things enjoyable (this coming from the guy that has/has had access to much more powerful stuff to compare "side by side") 

May want to update your profile though because it still lists a Pentium Spaceheater editon errr...overclocked Pentium D.  Also what CPU ARE you pairing it with, it's unlikely a 760 would be held back by anything in a board with PCIe 3.0 support, but I've seen some crazy combinations before.

im running a i7 2600k with an asrock extreme 4 gen 3 board, 8 gigs of ram and a 850 corsair PSU. it probably wouldn't even hold back a 780ti :D

and thanks, I totaly forgot updaten my profile, correcting it now

Edited by Wolfrider