The Official E3 2014 Thread

ClayMeow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Rising 3 is locked to 30 FPS since it was optimized for it... enjoy  :haha:

And? PC gamers have become so elitist. Consistent FPS is more important than high FPS. It's still a multiple of 60 and 120, so the only ones with a real beef are those running 144Hz displays. I haven't played DR2, but I heard that the FPS drops were insane at times; this should (in theory) prevent that, which would result in a better overall experience. But god forbid gamers use their head.

Why not both? After playing a console game for the first time in months I can say that 60fps-50 feels nicer than a consistent 30, and even more is better judging from Counter Strike with no frame limiter, but if you want to defend 30fps go ahead :) Btw surely you mean 60 and 120 are multiples of 30?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6tzZL3MVKw

Dat good(action starts at around 3:43)

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Some leaked alpha gameplay of Bloodborne (PS4):

Basically just looks like a prettier Souls game, but supposedly there are no shields because From wants it to be a more offensive game (there are still dodges and rolls though). Combat kinda looks like crap in this video, but it's just an alpha build and also probably just an early area.

I seriously wish they used a different name than Deep Down, but the game does look mighty fine.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that may be one of the worst names ever. My friends and I were certainly making fun of that when it was first announced.

Anything on the new Harvest Moon or Mount and Blade? Please? :woot:

Nothing for a new Mount & Blade.

And just a logo and some ridiculously small screenshots for Harvest Moon (since it's just a 3DS game):

HMTLV_Logo.jpg

HMTLV_Screen_(01).jpgHMTLV_Screen_(02).jpgHMTLV_Screen_(03).jpg

HMTLV_Screen_(04).jpgHMTLV_Screen_(05).jpgHMTLV_Screen_(06).jpg

Thanks Claymeow! Harvest Moon was the first video game I ever played (HM64, when I was like 6) and I've been playing the latest ones ever since. :D

Edited by Black64