NVIDIA Titan(s)

ciddono

Sold*

As much as I really, really hate to do this, I must sell some things to drum up cash for real life emergencies. So, up for sale is one or two of the Titans (2013 ed.) won in the  OCC Christmas Contest.I am "asking" $450 each, but obviously would cut a break if someone wanted both. I'll cover insured shipping to continental US. As I've expressed in the thread, I love the computer. The case, mobo, ram, everything. But, when the s@#t hits the fan, it makes a big mess. This is the first place I've posted. I figure the opportunity would belong to the family here first.

These cards are OEM, and will be shipped in the anti-static bags they came in, inside a well padded box. They have maybe 25 hours use, not over-clocked yet, either.

As for previous sales experience here, I've bought a few small things, but never actually sold anything. PM me and we can talk.

Sold*

Edited by ciddono

I was going to wait until the 800s came out and buy a used titan on ebay. This seems a better option :)

great deal btw, I hope your situation gets better.

I starting to wonder what i'm going to do with two of them :doh: . Oh well, maybe i'll just having it fold for a while until I figure the best use for it.

Sold already. Now in the market for a decent downgrade. TY HBC.

Let me know if you're looking for something in particular, I might have something I could cut you a deal for.

I starting to wonder what i'm going to do with two of them :doh: . Oh well, maybe i'll just having it fold for a while until I figure the best use for it.

They'd be monsters for folding, and even CUDA mining. :P

Let me know if you're looking for something in particular, I might have something I could cut you a deal for.

Depending on how low you're looking to go I've got a GTX 260 (well two but I THINK I may have to use eVGA's RMA before that one goes anywhere it was acting weird last time I used it and haven't gotten around to using the lifetime warranty), an assortment of older cards that are relatively useless now, and about a month old XFX 7850 2GB (Got it as RMA of another card actually, comparable to the new R7 265 just lower stock clock speeds)

I just with I could have gotten a Titan :( but I did just buy a R9 290X (with upgraded cooler)

They'd be monsters for folding, and even CUDA mining. :P

Well, I game for maybe 10 hours a week, mostly WoW these days. So raw power isn't the biggest priority. When things settle back down again, I plan on getting a higher res monitor like the Korean QHDs. So my needs are relatively mild.

A GTX 750 Ti might be a good cheap option. :)

Yeah, that, or even a GTX 650 Ti. If it's mostly WoW, you really don't need a lot. An older HD 5870 could handle WoW pretty good. A good cheap option from AMD that beats out the GTX 750 Ti would be a HD 7850 or R7 290.