Need Some Mobo Advice

OK, I can't find the board that has all of the features I want, except for one or two models that I don't want to mess with, so if any of your guys know of a board that meets the criteria I'm listing below, please post it here!!

Via KT-400 or 600 Chipset

Onboard Audio

Onboard LAN

3 DDR Slots

ATA133 RAID (NOT SERIAL ATA RAID!!!)

4 or 5 PCI slots

8x AGP of course

Adjustable FSB

Adjustable Processor clock multiplier

Adjustable Processor Voltage

Adjustable AGP Voltage

Adjustable RAM voltage

The only board I've found that hits this is a Soyo Dragon Ultra, but I'm not that huge on Soyo anyone after mine died.... The main thing I can't find is a new board that supports PATA Raid! All of the news only have SATA RAID and I have FOUR 80 gig PATA133 drives I don't want to have to sell yet :-P

Thanks!!!

--Walt

I'm sorry, NF2 would be fine, actually I would prefer it over Via, I just wasn't thinking when I posted it....

I can't find any info on that LanParty NF2 original board with the PATA RAID....you guys have any idea where I could buy one?

Edited by wamason

The Gigabyte 7NNXP also supports PATA RAID, but the DFI is the better option if you want more OC'ing capabilities.

so very true. I forgot about the gigabyte. they're about the same price, but the DFI also has plenty more goodies on it. dual lan, higher end sound, the rounded cables, UV reactive parts, and definitely the OC'N love it give out.

I bought one with a KT-333 chipset, and after about a month, it stopped booting...everything powered up, but no video...tried multiple video cards, and then sent the board in for repair under warranty. They sent me a new board back (that's what they said), and this one wont even boot! When I turn it on, I get one long beep for about 4 or 5 seconds then the system shuts off. I've checked a re-checked EVERYTHING! So I'm kinda off with Soyo, but I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks....If they would actually work, they would be awesome boards for the money :P:bah::bah:

I was thinking that you could just buy a PATA RAID Controller Card, it would solve your problem of of finding a mb that supports PATA RAID and would give you a wider selection in motherboards, just a thought.