Most suitable BF4 GPU upgrade?

SkytTe

Well this what you get when you're picky :P

What's so bad about it??

I agree, not sure why people think the looks of the card matters you wont be looking at it you'll be looking at your screen!

I think the Gigabyte 7950 windforce is damn sexy, I mean its'a gddr5 328bit card you don't need a Titain to run bf4 on ultra settings and you wont see that much of a difference in ultra settings or medium settings to the naked eye. I mean I doubt you have 4k display runing nvidea surround. xD

They seem to be out of stock glad I got mine when I did but try a HIS card - http://www.amazon.com/HIS-Boost-Clock-Graphics-H795QC3G2M/dp/B0093I3V88/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1383672355&sr=8-5&keywords=7950

You can always pop off the cooler and get a cheap liquid cooler on it, like I say you wont be looking inside your case that much.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so bad about it??

I agree, not sure why people think the looks of the card matters you wont be looking at it you'll be looking at your screen!

I think the Gigabyte 7950 windforce is damn sexy, I mean its'a gddr5 328bit card you don't need a Titain to run bf4 on ultra settings and you wont see that much of a difference in ultra settings or medium settings to the naked eye. I mean I doubt you have 4k display runing nvidea surround. xD

They seem to be out of stock glad I got mine when I did but try a HIS card - http://www.amazon.com/HIS-Boost-Clock-Graphics-H795QC3G2M/dp/B0093I3V88/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1383672355&sr=8-5&keywords=7950

You can always pop off the cooler and get a cheap liquid cooler on it, like I say you wont be looking inside your case that much.

I've never seen a CHEAP videocard cooler, and as the op stated he wants to stay within his budget, so why add dollars to it ?

What's so bad about it??

I've never seen a CHEAP videocard cooler, and as the op stated he wants to stay within his budget, so why add dollars to it ?

It's a optional choice, you can add h60 liquid coolers on video cards which run you $35 refurbished on newegg.

Here is a great deal on EVGA GTX 760 superclocked card,.. only 189.99 uk. with free shipping.  That's $305.00 US dollars.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DMB6C4C/ref=asc_df_B00DMB6C4C15730501?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=pr-electronics-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B00DMB6C4C&ascsubtag=uk,2137,SEO,37,bing;f012110566b9adc948bebbddf7b62d10

Edited by Braegnok

What's so bad about it??

:withstupid: just because a card looks cool holding in your hands during the unboxing, doesn't mean that it will still look cool upside down and behind a case panel :rolleyes: