Correct Tubing

ir_cow

Hello,

Im looking for tubing that fits "Bitspower G1/4 Matte Black Dual Rotary 90-Degree Compression Fitting-ID 1/2" OD 3/4" and other bitspower ones.  Also what brand is good besides tygon? I've always used them in the past but the tubes are very thick. I was looking at "Tygon E-3603 1/2" ID (3/4" OD) Clear Tubing" but im not sure of thickness.

Anyhelp would be great thanks.

I think the last stuff I got was PrimoFlex and it seems to work ok, no issues. I ususaly go for the stuff without any printing on it. a lot of the old tygon had printing on it...

I like the Primochill tubing,..  used the Primochill Rigid Acrylic Tubing on last build, after seeing a video of the tight turns and bends you can do with a heat gun & rubber insert, it turned out nice.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/20604/ex-tub-1853/PrimoChilll_12_OD_Rigid_Acrylic_Tube_-_1x_36_Single_-_Black.html?tl=g30c633

Edited by Braegnok

Thank you guys! Now I have to figure out which socket I want to watercool... 

custom watercooling is becoming a novelty since mostly any closed loop coolers will do the job well enough for the cpu.  I'm just  waiting on my friend to order up a full system with gpu blocks and all, than I can dump this stuff I have laying around.