Android Mini PC

kennethk

I've been looking up on Android Mini PCs lately and thought I'd give one a go. For $80s I don't think this was a bad deal. My main goal was to get something that streamed video from my laptop to my hdtv that I could leave on all the time. I don't really think this device is good to be left on all the time though I'm a bit amazed of what they can do since it's basically Android on your tv, this means I get the play store also and have the ability to turn my TV into an arcade system which is pretty cool. Anyone here use them?

I'm using the XIOS DS on a regular basis at home. It does the job but it's not a powerhouse. The unit you linked to has a very good CPU/Graphics chip and great reviews from users. Seems like a good deal to me at $80. I would get one to play with but it seems that Canada gets no love from Amazon again. Check this lol... pathetic!

I'm using the XIOS DS on a regular basis at home. It does the job but it's not a powerhouse. The unit you linked to has a very good CPU/Graphics chip and great reviews from users. Seems like a good deal to me at $80. I would get one to play with but it seems that Canada gets no love from Amazon again. Check this lol... pathetic!

Haha, would they ship to Canada if you asked a friend that lives in the states to order it for you?

And yeah I like that it has a audio jack built into it I might be able to use my sync by 50 headphones with it as a receiver that way I could have wireless headphones and watch movies on my tv as well as game and what not.

Haha, would they ship to Canada if you asked a friend that lives in the states to order it for you?

And yeah I like that it has a audio jack built into it I might be able to use my sync by 50 headphones with it as a receiver that way I could have wireless headphones and watch movies on my tv as well as game and what not.

Yeah I could do that but it's more hassle than anything...

Great idea using the wireless headphones! It's really cool having a 50" Android tablet haha

Yeah I could do that but it's more hassle than anything...

Great idea using the wireless headphones! It's really cool having a 50" Android tablet haha

Yeah, and I can install an app on my phone to use as a remote/controller :P