Neverwinter (MMO)

ClayMeow

Basically i have 3 rules of having people in the guild -

1. mature
  2. sence of humor
  3. a bit of communication and respect to other players

Well, count me out then, number 1 auto-disqualifies me. :P

Don't worry, you're an OCCer, so you're exempt from such rules :lol:

Yeah, those don't apply to OCCers with 100 posts or more.. I'd imagine immature rule would get one banned long before reaching that milestone :D And with your 10k+ posts you definitely dont count as un-comunicative person... lol

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started platesmithing as well... Just recently. To be honest i didnt even think about crafting for some reason i had an impression it would be similar to WoW, glad i was wrong.

My TR: Leadership 12; Leatherworking 12; Tailoring 3

My CW: Leadership 10; Tailoring 8

Once you get to 10, leveling them is excruciating!

I've been neglecting my professions, I only have ONE at level 6.

and I wasn't thinking when I started either, so i chose leathersmithing instead of something I could actually use.

My best advice is to concentrate on just one first to get it to Level 10 as quickly as possible, as that will open up an additional slot. If you spread yourself amongst two (or more) right away, you're just prolonging getting that extra profession slot.

Do not get more than two of the profession guy until you've unlocked that extra slot because then it's just a waste. Hiring takes 18 hours, so it also wastes a lot of time that could have helped you get that extra slot sooner.

Leadership is the easiest to level, IMO, because you get early access to a decent 1-hr task that gives 40 profession xp and eventually a 2-hr one that gives 80 profession xp that uses the items you gain from the 1-hr task. Save the 6+ hr ones for when you know you'll be AFK for awhile (like asleep).

Minor update to professions with the latest patch...

"Required Assets" are not auto-filled in. At least on the Gateway...I haven't logged into the game to check there.

While minor, it's actually a nice time-saver, as it reduces the process by two clicks! This should be extremely useful on my iPad, where it's rather slow.

Anyone get a blue [skeletal Dog] from the event yet?  I've done like 40 of them and can't get one to drop.  Do they come from the bag of bones?  I've opened like 10 of them and have 20 or so now.  I want that dog to sell because I don't see any way of getting the amount of AD required to buy any decent lvl 60 gear.

Anyone get a blue [skeletal Dog] from the event yet?  I've done like 40 of them and can't get one to drop.  Do they come from the bag of bones?  I've opened like 10 of them and have 20 or so now.  I want that dog to sell because I don't see any way of getting the amount of AD required to buy any decent lvl 60 gear.

Yes, the Rare(Blue) Skeletal Dog comes from bag of bones, I've opened tens with no luck and I've also sold tens. You can sell bags 3-4g each and then buy pvp gear(5-10g each) to get around 9k gear score and start T2 dungeons.

I haven't had the time to participate in the event...only got a few bones. I did see a skeletal dog at the vendor, but I assume that's lesser quality?