anyone knows when the next videocards are going to be released?

i was wondering if some one here knew something about the nvidia 7xx series and the amd 8xxx series in terms of release dates.

all i can find are rumours and i was hoping anyone here would know more :P

the rumours that have got me going is that the 7xx series would be released this month but i doubt it could be true otherwise we would have heard more from it....right? D:

They're just rebrands for OEMs until very late this year AFAIK.

i have also read that the gtx 760 ti is a revamped gtx 670 with slightly higher clockspeeds and that the gtx 780 is on an actual new chipset.

titan LE is a name that has fallen on this card (gtx 780) as well, i am asuming it is a  lower clocked titan.

either way bring that gtx 680 down to 250 when the series are released and i am a happy man xD

Edited by WarWeeny

best of my knowledge and on the front page of occ news a bit ago was the Titan is getting a line up . whether its replacing. the 700/800 Series idk .

I saw something in VR-Zone today saying AMD is releasing it's Sea Islands based or Solar System Range Oland GPU's in Q4 2013 then a Volcanic Islands Oland XT HD 8870 in Q3 2014, with the Pirate Islands based Olands being released in early 2015.

Looks like Nvidia is sticking with Maxwell & Keplar platform, and releasing a GTX770 & GTX780 in two weeks or around 5-24-13

I'm waiting for the AMD Volcanic Islands Hawaii GPU to be released hopefully in Q3 2014,  it will give the GTX780 a run for the money spec's below :popcorn:

20 nm process, 4096 stream processors, 16 serial processor cores, 4 geometry engines, 256 TMUs, 64 ROPs, 512-bit GDDR5 bus.

Edited by Braegnok