Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

:lol:

Thats why you just memorize the BB Code like me, after awhile you don't even notice it, like Matrix code.

You can also use HTML code. Not sure if that was an option before, but if you're in the Full Editor, it is an option now.

It is awesome having such a great community. Though only one person gets the grand prize, everyone has earned it.

Quick question Bosco, just for logistics. When should people anticipate the grand-prize phone call? Just asking so when the time comes, people know to be ready, instead of just clutching their phone all of Christmas and debating if they should pick it up to check for dial tone or just assume it works, so you don't get a busy signal. Or whatever the equivalent behavior of these young whippersnappers with their cellular phones powered by Anbot, Blue Berry, and eTone would be.

(Honestly I half expect the answer to be, "I don't have a clue when I'll call until closer to Christmas, but it'll probably be around midday, so people should be up. And what's a 'dial tone?' :tongue: )

Quick question Bosco, just for logistics. When should people anticipate the grand-prize phone call? Just asking so when the time comes, people know to be ready, instead of just clutching their phone all of Christmas and debating if they should pick it up to check for dial tone or just assume it works, so you don't get a busy signal. Or whatever the equivalent behavior of these young whippersnappers with their cellular phones powered by Anbot, Blue Berry, and eTone would be.

(Honestly I half expect the answer to be, "I don't have a clue when I'll call until closer to Christmas, but it'll probably be around midday, so people should be up. And what's a 'dial tone?' :tongue: )

Bah -- don't worry. I've got the Grand Prize this year...lol

Good luck everyone, what a great prize list!

Question:  I'm in the long, drawn out process of collecting parts for a fiancee/wife build (marital status depends on when I get all the parts lol)  Can I enter the parts I currently have for her PC and describe the missing components?  Just a thought :)

Whoa nice list!

Can I enter but count myself out of the grand prize draw (I can probably be on OCC, but will not have access to my phone abroad)

And of course a massive thank you to Bosco, Waco and BluePanda for organising/donating :D

• Like 1