Do You Believe?!

Lets try again :). Changed the res of my desktop hoping you would be able to read it. It was fuzzy before thats what I meant by messed up. So I tried to upload a zoomed version, but realized it was .bmp format, so I cancelled and tried to save it as JPEG...anyway here it is I hope!!

Oh yea Dimm2 is exactly the same. Err noticed another thing, the RAM in it is PC3000 that I am sure of. Its labeled as 2700 though... :unsure:

Edited by Cyberbeer

Heres CPU shot. I've had it oced up to 3.56, which I think is 255FSB. So thats 1020 Bus.

Anything interesting you can tell me about my chip? And what the heck is stepping? noob question I know :P

Edited by Cyberbeer

Impressive GJ dood.

There are diff't stepping's in every processor, and some notably the M0 are the highest oce'rs

Edit: To Marine

You overclock the ram when u raise the FSB....

Hes running 5:4, but because its pc3000 he is still overclocking it (earlier i thought u had pc3200 thats why i said it was underclocked)

The ram/fsb dividers are used to underclock the ram and still produce a high clock/fsb

So are the timings ok in my RAM? Can I tighten up the timings any further? Theoretically, how much higher can this RAM go? (thats a tough one to answer, I know) So I have raised the speed of my RAM by 11Mhz, and I can keep pushing :). Anyway, I plan on buying 3200 when my commisions come in. Shoulda come here before I bought...but did not know this place existed. :blink:

I was running 3.56 off of a Aero 4 Lite (D"OH). I just got the copper hs installed so I think its time to push her on up to 3.6 and higher....I hope!! Anyway under full load the temp got up to 38C. Which aint bad, I can still fool with the VCore to lower the temp if I find out it will run stable on a lower one.

Thx for the help!

Edited by Cyberbeer