stress testing program question

WarWeeny

^^ PM any mod. They will know the requirement.

P.S. if anyone goes through this thread, he can't understand the relation between thread title and some of the posts. :P

well i was planning on letting this one die out by itself but for some reason people seem to bump it ;D

Go to the top right of the Forums screen and look for your profile photo. This can be done from the forum interface only.

click the drop down box next to you profile photo that says "your name" and select my profile.

From there Look under the search bar at the upper right and click on "edit my profile"

Then under profile information its the second Option. Set it and forget it and you are good to go. Just remember there are a limited amount of characters you can use.

If you still do not see that option please contact the help section and let them know you cannot do it.

Go to the top right of the Forums screen and look for your profile photo. This can be done from the forum interface only.

click the drop down box next to you profile photo that says "your name" and select my profile.

From there Look under the search bar at the upper right and click on "edit my profile"

Then under profile information its the second Option. Set it and forget it and you are good to go. Just remember there are a limited amount of characters you can use.

If you still do not see that option please contact the help section and let them know you cannot do it.

on to the help section it is!

hope this was the correct space, made a screenshot of it.

hgf.png

thanks for the help :)

i think you get this option after you've posted a certain amount of posts... or maybe when you get 3 stars... i have some memory of trying to find this too back when i joined and couldn't then later on i checked again and found it instantly and was wondering if i had missed it the first time somehow.