Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

Some real good info there. Nice to hear the story is playable from beginning to end, even if much of the other stuff may not be. Also..

Areas form a huge part of the content in Dragon Age: Inquisition. It is very important to me that the game cover a large variety of locations. Not only does it expand the possibilities of our storytelling, it also gives us an opportunity to show a lot of different things. In a game that places a lot of emphasis on discovery, this is very crucial.

That is particularly nice to hear. I'm hoping there are a ton of areas, like in the first game, since that made it feel like "holy crap what is this, what's that over there, I need to get to this area!" In DA2 it was just like "oh, I remember this cave..  but now this area is blocked off" or "hm, starting in a new part of this same cave, welp, time to figure out where the objective/exit is."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiplayer? Nope, we don't need it. BioWare, please leave it out and don't consider hamming it in.

It could be pretty cool tho if it is implemented well.

I can see forming groups with your friends and do some quests ala mmorpg style, hell throw in pvp and guild/clan support and you got quite a good game for your money.

Although i am more of a singleplayer...player lol, i wouldn't be against this idea, even if they would release it later in its release as a free dlc.

But then what you're describing is basically Guild Wars. :lol:

Dragon Age should stay single player. I could maybe see some co-op, but Dragon Age is still about tactics. Multiplayer was alright in Mass Effect 3 because that series had turned more into a shooter than an RPG. I still see Dragon Age as a straight up RPG, so I don't see how MP can work in that considering that BioWare seems to be treating Inquisition more like DAO than DA2.

I'd be fine with co-op, but PvP? F- no! Any time you introduce PvP to any RPG (or any game with classes/skills), people start bitching about certain classes/skills being OP or lame and then devs start making changes that ultimately affect the PvE aspect. In PvE, if a class/skill is OP, great! Use it then if you want to be OP or don't if you want some more difficulty, but in PvP, oh call the waaambulance if you get dominated by another class.

• 2 months later...

No interest for watch dogs? :O 

This year is good in rpgs so far :) I liked all the dragon age games so far so I'll preorder this :) Just hope the travelling part wont be boring and that you wont have to spam fast travel either, give some incentive to do manual etc

No interest for watch dogs? :O

This year is good in rpgs so far :) I liked all the dragon age games so far so I'll preorder this :) Just hope the travelling part wont be boring and that you wont have to spam fast travel either, give some incentive to do manual etc

Interested in Watch Dogs but that will be a console game for me.  I know that is blasphemous but that type of game feels better on a console to me.  Same a GTA series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...