Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

One more loss and I will cease to care and not pay attention the rest of the season. Yes I am a sore loser. I will play all backups and wish you all well. My starters suck anyway so what can it hurt.

This week looks like a loss for sure so......

Quit whining and PLAY BALL....I scored like 150pts and lost, making me madder'n a Republican in 2008, but quiting really does mess it up for all

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit whining and PLAY BALL....I scored like 150pts and lost, making me madder'n a Republican in 2008, but quiting really does mess it up for all

I never said I wasn't going to play. I am fielding different players regardless of projected points. That is not quitting that is I really don't care but am still going to have players playing. There won't be inactives or bye week starters because that is throwing it. What this is, is a 0-3 team that has no shot based on the numbers anyway so why not try this.

Edited by InCrYsIs

I never said I wasn't going to play. I am fielding different players regardless of projected points. That is not quitting that is I really don't care but am still going to have players playing. There won't be inactives or bye week starters because that is throwing it. What this is, is a 0-3 team that has no shot based on the numbers anyway so why not try this.

You should never solely rely on projected points, but by the same token, you shouldn't completely ignore them either and just put in "backups" for the sake of putting them in. Like I said, I started 0-3 last year (thanks largely to players getting injured in the first quarter each time), but still wound up winning. Change your strategy if it's not working, but don't just say you're going to throw in backups for the hell of it.

In my other league Drew Brees (35.84) barely edged out the San Francisco defense (29) for most points on the team.

Also, I'm glad that Aaron Rodgers finally had a good game.

For me, it's the 49ers defense that edged out Drew Brees for most points. :lol:

I think I may get another loss in our league, unless Murray has a monster game and all of Nick's remaining guys get inured.

I think I may get another loss in our league, unless Murray has a monster game and all of Nick's remaining guys get inured.

I hope Murray has a monster game, especially if it's in via the passing game :cheers:

As long as Murray doesn't score 29 more points than Ogletree I will be good. :D

I also need Brandon Marshall to have 6 more points than the Chicago defense to win my third league as well.

I need Tony Romo to suck it up tonight so the back up comes in and throws to Miles Austin the entire game cause if that doesnt happen I will lose and losing in bad Mmkay.

Romo will never get pulled except for injury, and you should never hope that on a player :P.

But good luck with that!