Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For most of us, this week doesn't really mean anything.

+1. I've been trying to just keep the matches respectable this year and squeaking out wins when I can. Had too many problems this year that seriously put a damper in my spirits.

And thats why you are losing,

Actually, I'm losing because SD decided to sit out Butler and not announce it until right before the game. My bench player would have given me the win already.

Either way, like I said, this week means nothing to me. As we've seen in the past, playoff seeding doesn't matter.

Actually, I'm losing because SD decided to sit out Butler and not announce it until right before the game. My bench player would have given me the win already.

Either way, like I said, this week means nothing to me. As we've seen in the past, playoff seeding doesn't matter.

Playoff seeding means something to me....I WANT YOU ROUND 1!!!!

It said he was out on Saturday.

Unfortunately, one of the two people who had a meaningful game this week had to play me. Sorry Troy.

I just wish Adrian Peterson didn't feel compelled to run all over the Packers. Maybe then I'd have stood a chance..

Clay needs 3 more pts...

Nope, no dice...Houston decided to not show up...and then when the game got out of hand, they benched Arian so he wouldn't get injured. That's the problem with having superstars on teams that clinch playoff spots.

Thats 2 weeks in a row you have lost to me. So dont blame Houston for protecting Foster when they were down by 35 points. It doesnt matter what team, if they are a playoff team or not, they arent risking one of their top players when they are losing or winning by that much.