[WTS] DDF's For-Sale thread.

This ad was originally intended to be a full-rig sale, but I have changed it to a parting-out sale. Hence the first few replies will no longer make sense.

My heatware account for any feedback (just registered July 22nd, 2012): http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=81129.

----------

MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 560 Ti- 1GB. OC's to 990MHz on default fan profile.

$200.

XFX GeForce GTS 250 1GB Core Edition- COMES WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY which can be registered by serial number at xfxforce.com Was purchased with a double lifetime warranty- insuring myself AND the first person i sell the item to.

$60.

BenQ G2222HDL 22" LED Backlit Monitor. 1920x1080 @60hz. 5ms response time. 25M:1 CR. 16:9 AR. 250 cd/m2 brightness. 16.7M colors.

$100.

*Will ship in original package, with cables.

Images below are links: Click for full sized image.

th_100_0007.jpgth_100_0016.jpgth_100_0015.jpgth_100_0014.jpgth_100_0013.jpgth_100_0011.jpgth_100_0010.jpgth_100_0009.jpgth_100_0008.jpg

*The BenQ G222HDL monitor is the larger one on the right side. I'll dust/clean it with a microfiber cloth before shipping.

----------

All items are plus shipping: I can give you a shipping price and type if you give me an address. I have 2 anti-static bags ready, so that shipping doesn't have to be unnecessarily delayed. I won't be listing any further internal components until I can buy more bags.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

You may want to recheck your access settings for google docs I tried 3 accounts and couldn't access it with out requesting permission unless you wanted it that way and forgot to tell people

You may want to recheck your access settings for google docs I tried 3 accounts and couldn't access it with out requesting permission unless you wanted it that way and forgot to tell people

THANK YOU! I didn't realize it was private: It's public now.

Btw I will post pictures of it shortly (When I can find my good camera). It's currently plugged in and the rig I'm typing all of this on right now: So you'll get to see it exactly as it is (including my messy desk lol.)

Edited by dragonsdontfly

do you have any Heatware reference?

you might want to list the actual parts specs other than Docs so people dont have to go elsewhere to look

Good advice, +1.

No, I don't have a heatware account. Can that be linked to an ebay user account though, to use seller rating? If so I'll go create an account and link it up to my ebay. otherwise I'd be creating a new one and thus have neutral across the board: Using this as my first (and therefor reference) sale.

Edit- Done. Put up a simpler cleaner ad. Left google doc link for the extra details.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

I'd say that machine as a whole is worth $750 max. But GLWS anyhow.

If I wasn't sleep deprived I probably would've come up with a simple, solid price. But with "family emergency" comes his cousin "lack of sleep" lol..

That's why i just posted 70% list prices. But yeah, list prices aren't worth crap especially when you're trying to list everything in detail.

I'll figure out a price eventually, when I finally get time to clear my head for a bit.

Hmm what do you think about parting it out? I might want to buy up your Cold Cathodes, ram and possibly your sound card.

I'd love to buy you top panels USB 3.0 board for cheap but your better off selling the whole case lol...

Hmm what do you think about parting it out? I might want to buy up your Cold Cathodes, ram and possibly your sound card.

I'd love to buy you top panels USB 3.0 board for cheap but your better off selling the whole case lol...

Yeah I'm willing to discuss parting it out. I'll PM you about it. But I'm going to mark this thread as sold- so I can part it out without any conflicts of sale.

Edited by dragonsdontfly