Massive Torchlight Giveaway [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Stonerboy779

What kind of bullsh¡t is this?

That's ALWAYS been the case with four-packs...I thought this was well known by now.

All four-packs are meant to be YOU + THREE FRIENDS.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell?

I know right which now means in effect I paid $20 for the original torchlight game when it is only $15 and the first time I got it I got it for $5.

I may end up letting service know that I will throw my ticket with them across a few forums if I can't seem to get anywhere.

Right know I am asking if I can get a refund on my original purchase just so I can purchase it again as a gift.

That's ALWAYS been the case with four-packs...I thought this was well known by now.

All four-packs are meant to be YOU + THREE FRIENDS.

Well yeah of you don't already own it. Since I already owned the game it has pissed me off a bit. A nice big warning come checkout would have been nice.

Well yeah of you don't already own it. Since I already owned the game it has pissed me off a bit. A nice big warning come checkout would have been nice.

It's not supposed to let you buy a 4-pack if you already own the game. My guess is because it's a pre-purchase and the game is thus technically not owned yet, their system didn't account for that, and that is why they said they'd give you a refund, which is something they usually don't do.

You are NOT able to select a 4-pack to be giftable.

It's not supposed to let you buy a 4-pack if you already own the game. My guess is because it's a pre-purchase and the game is thus technically not owned yet, their system didn't account for that, and that is why they said they'd give you a refund, which is something they usually don't do.

You are NOT able to select a 4-pack to be giftable.

Well that sucks will see what happens and possibly just purchase it again on my sisters account as that is where one of the gifts was going anyway.

Well that sucks will see what happens and possibly just purchase it again on my sisters account as that is where one of the gifts was going anyway.

If they're offering you the refund, I would just go ahead and do that instead of making it more of a hassle and dragging it out.

You may want to nicely point out that the system let you purchase the 4-pack even after purchasing the game separately, so that their system isn't work with pre-purchases.

Torchlight 2 please.

Favorite FPS.....drum role......Crysis. That game was just great in everyway IMO. Grpahically insane, good story and gun play. I like the fact it started with just killing bad Koreans and then moved to aliens. I loved listening to those Koreans cursing your character. The jungle environment was so great to look at. Some nice mod stuf came later. I've gone back and played it several times. Even though it brings great machines to thier knees it is still fun. It is definitely a game you should play. And Crysis 2 was crap. I choose to ignore it ever existed kinda like the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies. Just try to forget.

If they're offering you the refund, I would just go ahead and do that instead of making it more of a hassle and dragging it out.

You may want to nicely point out that the system let you purchase the 4-pack even after purchasing the game separately, so that their system isn't work with pre-purchases.

Refund all sorted games bought again and now we shall have 7 winners :)

We have 4 copies of Torchlight and only 2 entrents there :lol:

And now we have 3 copies of Torchlight II feel free to look through and edit your request during the week but so far looks like the people wanting the original game will be getting it :)

Good luck to you all.

Oh and some vids of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :evilgrin:

Ahaha I want to try this car mod so bad

This is gonna be hard, because I enjoy a lot but a lot went down the drain. So for series I don't really have anything. As for my favorite FPS of all times...well I will go with BF2 just because I remember having the most fun(runner up would be MW2). The reason is because at the time, the game looked pretty good and my PC could actually run it, and I just remember sitting there for hours on jallalalalbad(or w/e it was called :P) and rushing across the river and getting sniped at and fired at by LMG's and still getting over. Playing with 6 players in a squad, almost all of us medics...damn we owned back then. Used to be in the top 3 each round. There is no other game that I have had as much fun with(FPS wise).

I never played any games with my computer other than the ones that came with windows since the machine was always used for business. I'm retired now and your giveaway caught my eye. I down loaded the free trial of Torchlight and I got captured by the enjoyment of playing the game.

I would like to toss my name in for one of the four copies of Torchlight.

Thanks, Phil

I never played any games with my computer other than the ones that came with windows since the machine was always used for business. I'm retired now and your giveaway caught my eye. I down loaded the free trial of Torchlight and I got captured by the enjoyment of playing the game.

I would like to toss my name in for one of the four copies of Torchlight.

Thanks, Phil

So whats your favourite fps? You say no PC games but xbox or ps maybe?